Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Circle of friends Award


Thank you Gill for giving me this award :-)
It is really fun that I have had quite a lot og guests from other contries in my Blog since I have done some of the challenges :-)

I would like to pass this award on to:









The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.



1) 10 years ago:

This one was difficult, what was I doing all that time go ?! I was working in a perfum shop, had 2 children, my Mum had just been told she had breast cancer and I did´nt know that my Father would die in July of that year.. Other then hat I think that I was happy with my life and that I still am :-)


2) 5 things on today s TO DO list:


1) make my husband a birthday card (his birthday is today)


2) bake him a cake :-)


3) buy a present


4) help my children with their homework


5) sew a little on my daugthers nasional costume



3) Snacks that I enjoy:



CHOCOLATE in all sorts of ways :-), chrisps , sweets and anything else that I should´ent be eating :-D I need to wear my bikini soon!!!



4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:

Make my house bigger so that I could have a cardmaking room, buy a holliday home somewhere sunny and warm, treat myself to a smart open top car ...



5) Places I have lived:


1) born in Glasgow , Scotland


2) Petersfield, Hamphire, England


3) Kristiansund, Norway


4) Oslo, Norway


5) Stavanger, Norway


6) Sandnes, Norway

4 comments:

Gill said...

The award is the circle of friends award - the picture of the ladies on my blog, which you can copy onto your pc and then upload to your blog in the normal way you do any picture, hope this helps
lv Gill x

Unknown said...

Hei Louise!!!

Takk for circle of friends award!!! Så koselig at du tenkte på meg! *klem*

Eg leger deg til i den posten eg allerede har laga!

Ha en flott dag!
Klem,
Jorunn

Aud said...

Heisann, takk for awarden, har skrevet noen linjer om meg selv nå... ;o)

Ha en strålende dag!

Gunn Marit said...

Hei Louise, så kjekt at du har taget meg! Skal prøve å svare på spørsmålene etter at ungene er lagt i kveld! Ha en riktig så fin sommerkveld og helg! Klem fra Gunn Marit